Monday 8 June 2009

Kidney Bouldering Video

I filmed this one evening after work. Filmed in widescreen in one scene. I speeded it up and edited out the bits in between problems because otherwise it was rather tedious (and long). I suppose I was trying to show how many easy problems there are on this one little block. There was a strange low cloud that day and I wanted to capture the look for the title at the beginning. I manually changed the focus to get the effect of it coming into...um, focus. The music is off some tv ad and had been going round in my head all day, so I had to find it and use it as the soundtrack.


Originally I had planned to show all the problems being done at once like the vid below, but it turned out that there were too many problems too close together to do this. Anyway, I had fun putting this together from the same footage

4 comments:

  1. Nice videos, although the slap head fat man is a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the Boone Speed of the kidney block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but with less coffee and more fat

    ReplyDelete